James (Jim) Meehan wrote a manual for MLISP and also refined it's implementation to round-trip canonically with LISP for any valid LISP construct.
- David Canfield Smith. MLISP User's Manual. Memo AI-84,
Artificial Intelligence Project, Computer Science Department,
School of Humanities and Sciences, Stanford University, January
1969, 41 pages.
- STEPHEN H. CLARKE-WILLSON ported the F editor from MLISP to
- Jim Meehan wrote Tale-Spin in MLISP.
- Tale-Spin is discussed and Micro Tale-Spin (in UCI LISP)
Inside Computer Understanding: Five Programs Plus Miniatures. Roger C. Schank, Christopher K. Riesbeck; 1981. 386 pgs.
UCI LISPJim Meehan also wrote an excellent manual for UCI LISP.
- UCI LISP MANUAL, by Robert J. Bobrow, Richard R. Burton,
Jeffrey M. Jacobs, Daryle Lewis.
- James Richard Meehan, The New UCI LISP Manual, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., Mahwah, NJ, 1979
- History of LISP
- The Evolution of Lisp
- GSoC discussion about InterLISP.
- The T Project, Jonathon Rees.